Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Why Am I Here?

It's a very valid question, I'm referring to the title. So simple, yet it's still not an easy question to answer. The simple reason is because I can. Why not right, it's free, the internet has so much space, why not add another pointless blog to the count. But there is so much more to add to that. I could possibly feel like my words have meanings so important that the world needs to hear about it. It could be that I want to entertain the masses with my witty remarks and funny circumstances. I could just be bored, and this gives me something to do in between studying, work, and my other activities (more on those later). See what I mean, not as easy as it seems, I'll come back to the question in a minute.

So what do I have to share with the masses, most of who will probably be my close friends and family? Honestly, whatever I feel like talking about at the moment. I tried running a blog on a set subject once, it sucked, I think I made six posts on it before I quit. I had to post almost everyday, I had to plan out what I was going to post about, and I had to research the topic. It was horrible! This will suit me better I feel. I'll post whenever I want, could be once or twice a week, could be once or twice a day. Whenever I feel like posting, I'll throw something up. Also I can post on whatever I want, no restrictions. I enjoy many things, I'm a huge sports nut, wasting most of my time on ESPN reading up on everything. I play the Pokemon Trading Card Game competitively, traveling all around to compete in tournaments and to hang out with some of my best friends from all around. I read comics, Wednesday is one of my favorite days of the week, got to get my comic fix for the week. I love movies and TV, who doesn't though? I work at a golf course, where there is never a dull moment...unless it's raining then it's terribly boring. Wide array of topics for all of you to read about.

So I return to the original question, why am I here? Truthfully, I have no idea why I decided to do this. I guess I just wanted a way to jot down my thoughts, and provide my somewhat entertaining opinion to all who care seemed like the best thing to do at the time. So sit back, relax, enjoy the ride, and come find the possimpible with me (extra points if you know what my blog's title is referencing).

JV

No comments:

Post a Comment